Muay Thai Training Is For Everyone!
Whether you want to get in shape while having fun, learn self-defense, or are looking to enroll your child in Martial Arts to build their confidence, WE GOT YOU COVERED!
Muay Thai training is different than most other sports activities because although we work together like one big family, the goal here is your personal development! From our Group Classes to Personal Training, we are here to help YOU smash YOUR goals!
Come join our ego-free classes and train alongside others who share similar life goals! You will always have a partner to push and motivate you, just walk in the door and let us do the rest!
No Experience Necessary!
Although Main Event Muay Thai has earned its reputation of being the most active and best trained fight team out of Sacramento, we strongly emphasize how much we LOVE working with beginners! Most of our competitive athletes started their Muay Thai journey right here with us and are now achieving great success in their competitions.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to compete or just learn the art, you can trust that our system WORKS!
Meet Our Coaches
Head Coach Lino Enriquez
Coach Lino has over 15 years of experience in Muay Thai. Starting his Muay Thai journey weighing over 230 lbs, it was through hard work and discipline that allowed him to fight as low as 145 lbs professionally! As a State Amateur Champion and Professional fighter he uses his experience to pass down knowledge to his students, for the best training in Sacramento.
“Simply put… Muay Thai saved my life!
Starting as a late teen, Muay Thai gave me direction in life and helped to give me the very CONFIDENCE that I still have to this day!
I am happy to share my knowledge and hope to use this beautiful sport to change many more lives for the better, like it did my own.
Building good fighters is my passion, building great people is my purpose!”– Coach Lino
- Years of Training: Over 15 years
- Amateur Record: 7-2
- Professional Record: 1-0
- Fighting Achievements: IKF Super Welterweight California Champion
Coach Leo Enriquez
Coach Leo is Coach Lino’s younger brother and one of his first students. Coach Leo has been training for over 10 years. He is a 2-time National Champion in the USMTO A-Class division and a top talent in our area.
He started like many of us, out of shape but with a plan to change that. He was 320lbs at his heaviest and has since lost over 160lbs as he currently fights in the 153lbs division. A leader on and off the mats, he’s here for every class ready to help anyone who walks through our doors!
About Our Gym
The idea for Main Event Muay Thai first came when Coach Lino’s former coach unexpectedly sold his gym in 2016. This left our tight-knit team without a place to practice our art. Fearing that our fight team and gym family would go their separate ways forever, Coach Lino took initiative and began teaching classes out of his garage to keep everyone’s passion alive. No egos, no politics, just quality Muay Thai and genuine friendships. The way it’s supposed to be! Less than a year after that we opened our doors to the public, and went all in.
2017 Main Event Muay Thai was born!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our Coaching. We offer the best instruction in Sacramento for Muay Thai. Coach Lino and Coach Leo are passionate about Muay Thai and it’s reflected in all classes! Many of our fighters also assist with classes and are happy to lend a hand to new students!
- The Environment. Its more than just a gym, we are Main Event Family! Come for the workout, stay for the community!
- Our Students. Everyone is here to help you grow in our ego-free and progress-driven atmosphere! There are no cliques or separation based on rank. We love beginners and everyone has a place on our mats!
- Our Schedule. We have classes 6 days per week to fit your schedule. Our Coaches are also available for private lessons!
- Our Memberships. Flexible price options to fit all needs!